Easy access, in West Luberon Nature park
- 15km Autoroute A7 – Cavaillon
- 40km – 40mn from Avignon (TGV)
- 65 km – 45mn from Marseille-Provence Airport
- 70km – 50mn from Aix-en-Provence
- 85 km – 1h from Marseille’s center
Close to main touristics spots
- Ménerbes (6 km), Gordes (12 km), Ocrières de Roussillon (20 km)
- Abbaye de Sénanque (15 km)
- Fontaine de Vaucluse (16 km)
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and the Alpilles (35km)
- Avignon and it’s festival (40 km)
- Pont du Gard (65 km)
Check-in: 5:30 to 7:30 pm
Do not stop at the tourist car park of Sainte-Cécile, situated before reaching the village, but make your way to the village’s center.
Our guests are entitled to park on the reserved park for residents, with a special identification. The acces is just before the main place of the village, “Place de la Croix”.
The street “Rue des Ecoles” starts from the place. You can drive to our place for luggage deposit and take the sign for parking lot.