To preserve the planet and to offer you a healthy environment, every act counts :
- Organic and fair trade produces for breakfast, mostly from local producers (as far as possible), homemade for the jams and pastry.
- Prewashed linen bedding and cotton towels.
- Steam cleaning for an healthy and hygienic interior respectful of nature; eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Monitoring energy consumption thanks to an efficient insulation, to high-performance double glazing for the fully replaced windows, to the fitted double glazing for renovated windows and to an efficient programmable heating.
La Buissonnière, which was built by 1650, went through several refurbishment along the centuries.
To perform the newest, we made a priority to respect or recover the charm of this old lady as much as its environmental quality
We use traditional and healthy materials and high performance new ones, which contribute to your wellness. Our aims were :
- To enhance the architectural heritage.
- A sustainable approach for an environmentally-friendly house, in harmony with the local climate.
We selected :
- Natural insulators which provide good comfort both in winter and summer: wood wool for the roof, hemp and lime indoor coating for the walls.
- Certified with ecological quality Eco-label paint for window frames and shutters.
- Lime, casein and mineral pigments for the self-made paint, used for interior decoration.
- Gypsum plasterboards for the new partition walls, waxed concrete without chemical resins.
- Low emissivity double glazing and wooden frames, each time we could replace the window frames.