A bed & breakfast in La Buissonnière means :
- Living in a charming old house right in the center of Oppède-le-Vieux, the most magical village of Luberon.
- Awaking out of time, with the song of the birds, facing a dramatic landscape.
- Enjoying a tasty breakfast, made of organic food, mostly local products (as far as possible), homemade for the jams and pastry.
- Relaxing in an elegant Art Deco atmosphere and revitalize yourself in the absolute calm of a preserved natural space.
- Discovering the treasures of the Luberon Regional Nature Park, one of the jewels of Provence.
- Choosing among the many hiking (like the GR6) or biking trails (like the Tour du Luberon) which are to our door.
- Or spending one day in Avignon, the Alpilles, Aix-en-Provence or Marseille.