Our précautions and process
Our procedures are compliant with the health protocol recommanded by “ADN Tourisme”, (National federation of tourism institutional organisations). They focus on keeping the house an its keepers preserved from contagion, providing a relaxing and secure place for you and us.
- Breakfast on separated tables or at staggered hours.
- We favour the occupation of the all house by the same group or family, possibly on “privatized” home for at least 4 nights.
- Extended steam cleaning and disinfection process, for all the rooms and the things you can touch.
- Our normal process for the laundry is compliant with Covid19 prevention measures: washing 60°c or more, tumble dryer, ironing.
- The owner and employees wear face masks when safety distances can’t be respected and for preparing and serving breakfast.
- We require your participation, in a search of protection for everyone here: Face masks required when safety distances can’t be respected. Before your departure, we would ask you to put all your bed sheets, drawsheets, towels, foutah in water-soluble laundry bags at your disposal.
- For traceability, all guests are required to give us their permanent address.
- Minimum stay : 2 nights in all seasons